- Is the space available on our desired date?
Please complete the "book now" questionnaire or simply call us at (928) 772-1982.
- How many hours do you offer for set-up?
If there are no scheduling conflicts before your event, we can allow additional time for set-up. We will do everything we can to work with special requests. Additional staff costs may apply.
- How many hours do you offer for break down?
If there are no scheduling conflicts after your event, we can allow more time for break-down. If more time is required, we will do everything we can to work with special requests. Additional staff costs may apply.
- Can we ship to or drop things off at the venue beforehand?
Please contact us to coordinate any special requests.
- Do you have a list of preferred suppliers/vendors?
Yes, please see our Preferred Vendor tab on this website.
- Do you have an exclusive vendor list?
Since we have vetted the preferred vendors on our website, we encourage you use them for your event. However; if you have a vendor you feel comfortable working with, we allow you to use that vendor with prior permission.
- What staffing is included in the venue rental?
We have helpful staff that will assist in coordinating your set up and break down. If you require additional help, we are happy to coordinate more staff to you for an additional charge.
- What additional staffing do you require during private events?
We have a professional and helpful staff that ensures you are familiar with and comfortable using The Event Spots amenities. For an additional fee, our staff can conduct a "check in" and "check out" process along with a brief customer satisfaction survey at the end of your event.
- What furniture is included in the venue rental?
For the price quoted, you will have access to The Event Spot's main room, catering kitchen, large ADA men & women restrooms and outdoor patios and for your event. We will provide you with our full compliment of 19 six foot round banquet tables, ten six foot banquet tables along with 190 comfortably padded chairs.
- Do you have additional furniture on-site available to rent, e.g. chairs?
If we don't have the special equipment you require, we can connect you with one of our preferred vendors for almost anything else you may need.
- Are there any decoration restrictions or limitations?
We take great pride in offering a fresh, clean, professional and comfortable setting for your event. We ask that nothing be adhered to the walls. We also ask that no confetti type decorations or strong fragrances be used which may leave a strong odor or residue. Please see our contract for further details.
- Does your venue provide in-house A/V equipment, technicians and support, or will this need to be rented elsewhere?
Included in your agreement, The Event Spot offers five large flat screen displays. Both wired and wireless microphones are available as well. We also provide a simple A/V interface console which can be used by any user. Our system also allows any professional technician to connect to if you choose to hire someone to coordinate your event.
- How do you recommend controlling sound and acoustics in your space?
Great effort has gone into the design of The Event Spot to allow for the best possible visual and sound experience for your event. A simple A/V interface allows either someone from your event team or your professional technician to easily control these to your satisfaction.
- What kinds of internet capabilities does your venue have available for guests?
The Event Spot includes the fastest speed WiFi available throughout our venue for free.
- Is guest parking available? If so, is it free?
Yes, The Event Spot is conveniently located adjacent to more than 200 free paved parking spaces along with dedicated handicap parking. For an additional cost, a parking shuttle can be arranged for your event if you require it.
- Is security included in the rental fee?
No, if your event requires security, we can arrange preferred vendors that offers security for an additional charge.
- What additional insurance, if any, does your venue require for private events?
Please see our standard contract for details on insurance coverage.
- Do you have a liquor license?
For private functions, no liquor license is required at The Event Spot. For public functions, an "Arizona Liquor Licensing Special Event Certificate" is required. We can assist you in obtaining this license if needed. For any private event, a one-day event insurance policy is required.
- The Event Spot offers a simple, pre-filled insurance policy with your contract.
- Can we bring our own beer/wine/liquor? If so, is there a fee to do so? Yes, you are allowed to bring your own beverages and no additional fee is required.
- Do you have staff members that are authorized to serve alcoholic beverages?
We have a list of professional mobile bartenders located on our preferred vendor tab that you're able to hire for your event.
- Does your venue offer in-house catering? If so, is it an exclusive offering?
We have a list of professional caterers located on our preferred vendor tab that you're able to hire for your event. With prior permission, a caterer not on our list can be permitted.
- Can we have a food truck on the premises, or if possible, inside the facility?
Please contact us to discuss your request in more detail.
- What happens if we do not meet our food and beverage minimum?
This is not required by The Event Spot and is coordinated directly with your vendor.
- What is the cost to rent the venue for our event’s date and time?
Please contact us for pricing and details.
- Is there a payment scheduling option available?
Yes, you can either pay for the entire rental in advance or pay a deposit then the full balance prior to your event. Please see our contract for further details.
- What kind of deposits are required?
Please contact us for deposit information.
- Are there hidden costs like a service charge, gratuity, cleaning fees, or overtime charges?
There are no hidden fees at The Event Spot. Please contact us for a detailed pricing list.
- What is your policy regarding last minute changes or cancellations due to weather or other unexpected events?
Life happens, we understand. We do have a cancellation policy that we must follow, but will work with you to the best of our ability. Please see our contract for full details.
- Do you include any freebies or services with the venue rental fee?
At The Event Spot, we want your event to being as successful and enjoyable as possible! We will happily work with you to achieve that outcome to the best of our ability. We pride ourselves on no hidden fees or surprises, we strive to make your experience simple and easy.
- The Event Spot can accommodate your event either with a dance floor or without.
- The Event Spot come with 72" round tables and chiavari chairs.
- The lighting, drapes, greenery, outdoor patio and flat screen monitors come with the rental of the venue.
- A staff member from The Event Spot can be available (for an additional charge) on the day of your event.
- Additional pricing will include rehearsal time prior to your event.
- There is ample parking on the north and west sides of our building.
- The events can last until 1:00am MST.
- You can use one of our preferred caterers or your own (upon approval) which has access to our professional catering kitchen.
- You can bring in your own alcohol. You must hire a professional bartender and provide licensed security.
- The use of our tables and chairs is included in your rental. The fee for renting our linens includes the cleaning fee.
- Chair and table set up are included.